Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday rush and possible special gift






Well I realized today that in 2 WEEKS it is Christmas Day. I keep telling myself that there is plenty of time left to finish that shopping but now I start to panic and know I had better stop procrastinating and get moving. I've had a terrible cold the past few days and not much energy, but this is it tomorrow I SHOP. As I mention in a earlier post we bred Molly and her ultrasound is due on Dec. 25 (but we are going on Dec.22) It would be a very happy Christmas if we are told she has puppies. They would be due the end of Jan. when things have calm down post holidays. This would be our first litter as Molly was pregnant(single pup) last Dec. and the vet medical facility that is suppose to be the best in this state left her unattended (2 hours), refused to allow us in with her and as she delivered alone they then took the puppy left him in the sac and never tried to resuscitate him. We will never go there again. In our opinion they killed her puppy as he was perfect and a good size. They apologized and changed their policies but not in time for us. So as sad as last Christmas was we have hopes for this Christmas. These are some pictures from our "little snow fall" last weekend. Mia had never seen snow before and we couldn't keep her in. She and Molly play catch me if can and who can get more snow on the other.

No comments: