Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Moving In

The dogs finally have their own area where everything is now organized and easy to find :). The crates have been set up, the monitor is on, and the dogs have settled in quickly. It was a lot of work Linda did most of it herself, while her dad did some with her and told her how to do some things but the construction, plastering, painting, laying the floor and using the nail gun was Linda hands on! She can now build her own place after this adventure. I kept going in and saying “I just thought of this” after awhile no one wanted to see me in the area as it meant more work. I have put up some before during and finished pictures so you can see what was there and what we have now. It is a pleasure to do the dogs now and they can watch tv while having a bath :D
I ended up putting the pictures in three posts because there were just soo many pictures!!
Scroll down for the rest of the posts.





Walls came down to the studs







Chaos

No comments: