Monday, March 9, 2009

Project Completed

These are pre-project pictures
First Coat of Paint
Picture Frame Molding goes up
The Finished Project


We (mostly Linda and my husband, Bob) have finished the make over in the dining room. It is quite a change and I love the new look. It also has gotten me to spring clean the other ajoining rooms so that gives me a good feeling too. I have posted pictures of the before, during and completed project I hope you enjoy them. I will post the dogs again soon

4 comments:

Cool Design Shelties said...

I really like the transformation and the range of colours you have selected. Congratulations with your "new home" :o)

//Bente

Irish Hill Shelties said...

Thank you I love the new look it makes the room like a new part of the house:)

Chris and Ricky said...

Love the picture frame molding - we've never seen that before. Your new room looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome transformation! We love both the before AND after look, it's just very different :)