Saturday, February 28, 2009

Winter returns

I knew it was too good to be true but I had hoped that with snow gone for the past week that maybe we were heading for a early spring. The dogs were able to run (in the mud) and not slip and slide, and they were out in the fresh air. That all changed tonight with a weather forecast of heavy snow fall, blowing and drifting with gale winds and sleet/ice. Possibly a foot of snow! This isn't fun anymore winter has dragged on too long for me. I hope the saying "March comes in as a lion and leaves like a lamb " is true. The dining room transformation is in the final stages I can't believe the change in the room pictures to follow soon.

2 comments:

Rohan Shelties said...

Urrgghhh...I was thinking the same thing about winter. I think this is the fist time in my whole 25 years here that I have been SICK of New England...maybe thats why Im spending so much time planning the trip to FLA ;0)
Take care,
fingers crossed that this is just one more time that our meteorologists are wrong,
Shelite-Hugs,
Sheltie-Mom Jenn, Heidi and Shelby

Chris and Ricky said...

Yes, we are really SICK of winter too! But dad keeps saying we're getting there - it is March 1st and it has to end some time!